Thursday, February 05, 2009

Gourmet Cupcake Baking Mix Shower Favors


I have thrown so many shower over the years, I sure wish I had found this website about seven years ago! It is so hard to find unique, quality shower favors. Beau-Coup.com has a ton! It is like striking gold! I am so excited. I am throwing a girlfriends shower at the end of February, and these little cupcake mixes were exactly what I was looking for. Each mix is made from the finest ingredients available and comes complete with recipe and cooking instructions - combine with fresh ingredients from your kitchen, bake, and savor the sweet taste of heaven! Yields one dozen cupcakes (or two dozen minis!) and comes with your choice of a white gloss or natural-colored box. Each box measures 3" x 3" x 3". Don't forget to order a couple extra and bake for your guests to snack on. Beau-Coup.com

posted by Gracelyn @ 9:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home