Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hugh Hefner's Ex-Girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson is Pregnant!

First Pictures of Kendra's Baby Bump!

Kendra Wilkinson is only a few weeks into her first pregnancy, but she is already enjoying showing off her baby bump!

In a post on her official blog, Kendra writes about the first official pic of her growing belly.

She writes:
“now that my news is out in the open, im so excited to introduce to u hanks and my little bundle of joy!!!! i took this pic during a photo shoot in europe to send to hank since he missed me and my growing belly so much! lololol.

now that my pregnancy isnt a secret anymore i can keep u guys updated with more pics as i get bigger and bigger ;)

hope youre all as excited as i am!!!!!!!!”

Source

posted by Gracelyn @ 8:46 PM

2 Comments:

At June 15, 2009 6:44 AM, Anonymous Eric said...

It's cool to see she is so excited. I would think that most women who are professional models are scared of what a pregnancy would do to their bodies. Hooray for Kendra! I think I read that Heff is going to be the godfather too.

 
At July 23, 2009 7:16 AM, Anonymous download music said...

Congrats to Kendra and Hank!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home