Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Palette Plate Feeding Set


A "palette" pleaser for picky eaters! Even fussy little food critics approve of this colorful serving plate, with three pop-in bowls that keep peas and potatoes from touching! The bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe; storage lids and utensils included. Better yet, the serving plate is tip-resistant, with a gripper base and stay-in-place cup coaster. Uh-oh...bowls out of commission in the dishwasher or fridge? No problem! Extra Bowls three-pack with lids sold separately.

posted by Gracelyn @ 9:22 AM

4 Comments:

At February 25, 2009 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! Wish I had this when I needed it. My baby didn't enjoy having everything next to each other on his plate. This also looks like it makes eating seem less overwhelming!

 
At February 27, 2009 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this about 6 months ago and found that the little bowls were amazing! Now my baby is 13 months and she loves to hold the fork and spoon that the set comes with. Unfortunately, we did not have much use for the tray. Even though it's skid proof, my baby knew it wasn't skid proof if you pick the tray up.

 
At March 19, 2009 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute, we'll have to try this with our toddler. Thanks for the info.

 
At April 06, 2009 2:09 PM, Blogger Pure And Honest Kids said...

Prefect answer for the picky eater! I'm due May 8th and I'm just SURE I'll have a picky little girl.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home